DIRT LOCK BUCKET INSERT- BLUE
This patented design utilizes the motion of your hand to engage the Dirt Lock's turbine induction system. Once you pulse your hand in the bucket, the water is sped up by the shape of the jet turbine. The dirt is then cycled through hundreds of tapered Venturi funnels and is further sped up again. This pushes the debris underneath the screen and out of harms way, without a way to re-enter the clean water. Any small particles that made it through the openings hit the tumbler system and are pushed back down to the bottom of the bucket.
- Powered by the pulse of your hand
- Jet turbine design speeds up debris, rushing it to the bottom of the bucket
- Venturi funnels squeeze water and debris underneath the screen
- Flexible rubber tabs
- Fresh water return troughs allow only clean water to pass above
- Cleans your wash mitt and tools when you dunk your glove in the bucket