Veloci Firestorm400HC Mobile Indirect Heater w/ Preheated Filter
LIMITED INVENTORY, CONTACT SALES REP FOR MORE INFORMATION
Veloci's Firestorm400HC Heater offers contractors a Premium Indirect Fired Heater with two stage heating capabiliies and unmatched CFM. The innovation of the Italian Firestorm400HC Forced Air Heater lies in the four pass chamber heating design to capture as much heat as possible and exchanging it with the blown air to heat the environment. This Indirect heater will supply your team with ducted, clean, heated air to dry paint, cure concrete, or restore entire homes from water damage. The Firestorm400HC is heavily used in larger construction projects due to its extraordinary 3,250CFM and extended 29 hour run time.
Places you will see the Firestorm400HC might include Commercial Construction Sites, Residential Construction Sites, Air Plane Hangars, City Infrastructure remodels, Pest Remediation, temporary Space Heating, Curing Concrete, Agriculture Temp Heat, Water Restoration, Drying Drywall/Paint, Rental Tent Heating, and many, many others. The Firestorm400HC has proven itself in a mulitude of industries accross four continents where it is present in Construction, Public events, and Agriculture to ensure that work never stops. The value of working through inclimate conditions in comfort far outways the cost of these units as they last for many years with their Italian patented design.
Why Indirect Fired Heating?
Great question! There are three major forms of heating to consider when purchasing a Mobile Heater:
Forced Air Indirect-Fired Heating is essentially a mobile furnace. Veloci's Firestorm400HC is a High Capacity two-stage Indirect Forced Air heater manufactured in Italy. These units have a separate internal chamber where combustion by-product is isolated and expelled through a chimney which means that the hot air forced from the outlet is 100% clean heated air. Veloci's Firestorm400HC heater has a patented four chamber design that captures more heat for the forced air to exchange. This, inturn, requires a larger fan which allows for an increased output of Cubic Feet of air per Minute (CFM). Compare the Blaze series CFM to any box store heater's CFM and you will see Blaze units move clean heat at an exponentially higher rate. There is no use in having a high BTU unit if you cannot effectively move the heat into the desired environment. When purchasing an Indirect Fired Heater, consider the space you are looking to heat in cubic feet by measuring the length, width, and ceiling height of the space to be heated. Veloci's Firestorm400 can be ducted with a dual adaptor or even a three way adaptor for increased heating ability by pumping clean heated air into additional locations of a structure to bring it up to the desired temperature, faster. Note, the Thermal Rise listed for Veloci Indirect-Fired heaters is meant to be added to the ambient temperature. Example: A 132�F thermal rise on the Firestorm400HC on the high stage should be added to the ambient (intake) temperature. This means that if the outside temperature is 50�F, the output temperature, once the air is heated and exits the heater would 182�F.
Radiant Heating, also known as Infrared, operates on the concept of Heat Transfer as compared to Heat Exchange (blowing heaters). Veloci's Fire and Flame heaters are Radiant mobile units manufactured in Italy. These heaters have an internal burner that heats up an external face plate to 1400�F which transfers heat to any objects in front of it in a conical shape. Radiant units should technically not be used as space heaters since they do not heat air and, instead, heat objects. However, the Fire and Flame heaters have an air pocket that requires forced air. This unique technology yields a hybrid heater that effectively heats space and objects simultaneously. While the forced air output is only approximately 250 CFM, circulating air from heated objects, including the heater's face, is the most efficient practice when fast heat is needed.
Forced Air Direct-Fired Heating has 100% efficency but typically emits 30-40 PPM of Carbon Monoxide into the environment being heated. Direct-Fired heaters are the cheap ones typically found at hardware and big box stores. They quickly cause watery eyes, scratchy eyes, headaches and fatigue as the occupants of the environment are inhaling exhaust fumes. Furthermore, these units can leave an exhaust smell and purple haze when in a closed environment such as completing dryway or paint projects. Direct-Fired heaters should never be used in a closed environment or for livestock since the repercussions can be catestrophic. This is true for any Direct-Fired heater whether its fuel is Diesel or N/LP.
Veloci Places its Heater and Heater Accessory order for the upcoming season in April of each year. If your group is looking for customization options, large volume orders, or Non-Stock Equipment, please contact us prior to this timeline so that we can get you what you are looking for when you need it! Heater shipments typically arrive between August and October and any additional shipments or orders are subject to availability.
Notable Features of the Firestorm400HC Include:
- 400,000 BTU Output on High Stage
- 275,000 BTU Output on Low Stage
- Pre heated Fuel Filter installed
- 2.97 gallons per hour fuel consumption rate on High
- 1.96 gallons per hour fuel consumption rate on Low
- 19 hour run time on High
- 29 hour run time on Low
- 132�F Thermal Rise on High
- 108�F Thermal Rise on Low
- 3,250 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)
- Ductable One-Way up to 120 feet
- Ductable Two-Way up to 60 feet each direction
- Ductable Three-Way up to 40 feet each direction
- Powder Coated Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- 57 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 456 lbs Dry Weight
- 16" Pneumatic Tires
- CSA Approved
- 88% Combustion Efficiency (12% loss to stack)
- Zero PPM CO Emissions in Heated Environment
- 13 Amp Draw
- Thermostat Outlet provided (Thermostat Sold Separately)
- Thermostat w/ 33' Cord - Part #48.7101
- Fuel Gauge - Part #48.7206
- 20" One-Way Duct Adaptor - Part #48.7179 - Use this to correctly mount duct work onto the unit.
- 20" x 20 ft Duct for One-Way Adaptor- Part #48.7186
- 16" x 16" Two-Way Duct adaptor - Part #48.7180 - Use this as a splitter to duct heat into two areas at the same time
- 16" x 20 ft Duct for Two-Way Adaptor- Part #48.7120
- 12" x 12" x 12" Three-Way Adaptor - Part #48.7198 - Use this as a splitter to duct heat into three areas at the same time
- 12" x 20 ft Duct for Three-Way Adaptor - Part #48.7118
- Inlet (Recirculation) Adaptor - Part #48.7184
- Inlet (Recirculation) Duct - Part #48.7177
- Inlet Duct Clamp - Part #48.7241 - Use this to secure the Inlet Duct onto the Adaptor
Approved Fuels by Ambient Temperature:
- Kerosene or Jet Fuel at -4� F or below
- Diesel Winter Blend between 32�F to -4�F
- Diesel #2 or Off-Road Diesel for 32�F or above
Veloci Heaters must be connected to a Generator if run remotely. Inverters cannot withstand the initial Amp draw required to start the machine.