MTM Hydro Magnum28 Foam Cannon Kit with M22 Installed
The Magnum28 Foam Kit consists of two high-quality Italian-made pressure washing tools, the SGS28 spray gun, and the PF22 foam cannon, each integrated with stainless steel quick connects. Great for residential, industrial, and automotive use, the Magnum28 Foam Kits short build makes fitting into tight spaces easy.
The SGS28 spray gun features a live swivel that performs under pressure, an easy-pull trigger that provides fatigue relief, and preinstalled stainless steel quick connects with Loctite.
The PF22 foam cannon offers adjustable fan blades, an air intake tube that controls foam "thickness" and a two-stage nozzle allowing the user to spray vertically and horizontally. Known for quality, the MTM Hydro brand has provided the highest-end foam cannon on the market with the PF22 foam cannon.
This variation includes a preinstalled M22 fitting at the SGS28 spray gun inlet.
- Min. 1,100 PSI - Max 4,000 PSI
- Min. 1.4 GPM - Max 5.3 GPM
- Max 140° F
- SGS28 Spray Gun
- PF22 Foam Cannon
- Brass foam cannon body made in Italy
- Calibrated 32 oz PF22 stand up bottle
- 1/4" x 9" chemical draw tube
- 3.5 orifice (1.25mm) installed in foam cannon body
- 3.0 orifice (1.1mm) included in kit
- 3/8" x M22 plug (14mm brass) installed
- 1/4" male stainless quick coupler installed at gun outlet
- 1/4" stainless steel QC plug installed at cannon inlet
- Stainless steel 40° 4.0 spray nozzle
- Manual with care instructions
This product can expose you to chemicals, including DINP and/or DEHP which is known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The products we sell are not intended for use in potable water systems and are only for industrial non-drinking water applications.