Yum's special pre-wash formulation makes this contactless treatment chemically perfect, and most importantly, safe. One of the main differences in Yum's pre-wash is that they have dramatically reduced certain lubrication agents to allow for an increase in extra cleaning properties.
- Safe to use on all painted, vinyl and glass surfaces.
- Will not strip existing wax or sealant protection.
- Emulsifies dirt and grime, enabling it to be gently lifted off the surface during the rinse stage.
Yum's vision for their foaming pre-wash, was to create a formula with the highest possible raw material content, up to the maximum threshold. This will allow one of the most essential steps prior to the contact wash to be completed as effectively as possible, but whilst also retaining its pH level of 7, to not compromise existing protection.
Another key advantage of Yum Foam is that it does not reactivate during the rinsing process, meaning it rinses clean without any need for additional rinsing passes.
Because of the pH neutrality of this product, Yum Foam will not compromise any protective layers such as Waxes, Sealants and Ceramic Coatings. It is also safe to use on engine bays, tyres, trims, rims and alloy wheels.
- We always recommend rinsing the vehicle first, prior to application of Yum Foam, to assist with the removal of stubborn dirt.
- We highly recommend to spray the lower areas of the vehicle first with Yum Citrus prior to applying our Foam as they work hand in hand together.
- Pour 100ml-150ml of Yum Foam into the MTM PF22.2 Foam Cannon and the remaining 750ml, with water – We find this to be the optimal mixing ratio for the best results.
- Cover the entire vehicle, leave to dwell for 5-10 minutes and rinse off, starting top to bottom.
- Begin the contact wash stage using Yum Wash