Premium MTM Kit 14 Hot Pro
This premium MTM Hydro Hot Water Kit offers a Ready-to-Use solution for professionals looking to work with the best of the best in hot water and high pressure cleaning. This complete kit comes with our Stainless Vented MT2 Lance, SG35 Spray Gun, Kobrajet grey 6000 PSI non-marking hose with Stainless fittings installed, and most importantly, multiple adapter options to ensure the kit will fit flawlessly on a variety of pressure washers. The all new 15mm Twist Coupling adapter offers you a consolidated option to adapt to proprietary M22 fittings that, previously kept you from upgrading the stock guns and hoses provided by the manufacturer. This premium setup offers you three options to quickly connect to the pump outlet and cross multiple lines of pressure washers from commercial grade to residential washers in big box stores. Be sure to note the contents shown in the image before purchasing as your washer may have a different outlet fitting at the pump. Beware, some residential washers with hose reels built in may not allow you to upgrade the hose. See our MTM premium gun kits for options to upgrade items other than the hose.
- 14mm & 15mm M22 Coupling adapters converted to 3/8” QC Couplers
- 50' 6,000 PSI Grey Non- Marking Kobrajet Hose
- Stainless fittings installed
- SG35 with Stainless plug installed at the Inlet
- 36" Stainless Vented Lance with Stainless Coupler installed at the Outlet
- 6,000 PSI Max
- 310°F Max Temp
- 12 GPM
- Cam Spray
- Karcher – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Hydro Tek
- Pressure Pro
- AR – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Stanley – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Dewalt – Select models may require other fittings not included
This product can expose you to chemicals, including DINP and/or DEHP which is known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
The products we sell are not intended for use in potable water systems and are only for industrial non-drinking water applications.